Sunday, April 24, 2011

easter eggs and that elusive bunny

I hate it when my mind goes blank for a few days. It feels like all the life in me has been drained by some force that leaves me dry with nothing to imagine, to wonder, to write, to laugh about...nothing to do at all. Maybe it's all this dust and heat that's been giving me a nasty cough for almost a week now. I hope I get better soon because I'm about to start training again tomorrow. My tummy's been giving me the signals and signs that I do need to get back on track with fitness and the proper diet. I'm gonna miss my happy food a lot.

BTW, I haven't posted my supposedly previous post (yeah, the one before this) because I haven't finished it yet; it's in my documents folder though.

Happy Easter, everyone. :)

[so i just had a thought: why go on an easter egg hunt when you can hunt for the bunny?]

No comments:

Post a Comment