Monday, September 13, 2010

growing old is mandatory. growing up is optional.

Just another random title. Catchy, I should say.

I've got an exam tomorrow and I really haven't studied yet. This is the last exam for our Human Physiology class and that means this is the one exam that will weigh it all. If i fail, I'm doomed. If I pass, hooray for me! To be honest, I'm not really liking what's happening right now. I have neglected my studies for a whole weekend. I can't say that I have failed yet. So I think it's best to get to work right after I finish this post.

Sometimes I wonder if it's alright to give up some things for those things that make me happy or things that I enjoy, say, like what I did over the weekend. I went tree-planting and had this outdoor skills review. It was great and a better experience than before. Maybe because there were more people and it was wilder than I expected.But I'm not saying I didn't like the first time I did this.

I'll shed some more light on this when I'm done with my exams. For now, it's study time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment