Wednesday, September 8, 2010

bawk bawk boom!

I wonder why Google AdSense couldn't accept my application. According to the email I got from them, my site has "unacceptable site content." Okay, so I wish they would point out where that unacceptable content is. I've already made a mistake before by indirectly asking people to click on the ads. I changed that already and resubmitted my application. Still, they sent me the same email. Odd, I should say. I couldn't see any unacceptable site content, based on their standards, around here. So I removed the Adsense widget. Hopefully, when I set it up again, they would have the sense to accept my application. Excuse the horrible pun.

In another story... I've been having this "I'm scared to tell the girl I like how I feel" issue. When she's around, or we're hanging out, it still feels normal - no awkward situations or whatever. I just act normally, as if she's not very special. But, she means a lot to me. We've been friends since high school, and I don't want a simple "I like you" affect a very good relationship. There are many ways she could react to that dreaded phrase. In my mind, it's all in a haze. Anything could happen. That's why I chicken out a lot. There have already been many chances of telling her, but I don't even know if it's the right time yet, let alone how I should tell it to her. In all honesty, it's really easy to say, "I like you." But this is something different, something deeper. This is all crazy. I'm going mad!

I'm already going gaga over this matter. I'll let my mind rest for a while.

2 comments:

  1. With regards to Google Ads, I think one of their major requirements is site hits. They have to see that your site's been viewed just too many times before they accept the application.

    And about this girl. Yeah. I know you can do it, man. Just find the right timing, the right choice of words to sweep her off her feet and the perfect place to tell that to her. That's bingo for ya. Haha. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, i feel so :| about it... i never said this was easy. but i never said it would be this hard. or maybe i'm just too chicken to tell her. lol.

    ReplyDelete