Tuesday, October 11, 2011

7eleven Weee! :D

I've been gone for quite some time, and I do miss blogging about stuff. Most of the time I write down my thoughts for me to post it online later but I often forget. Sometimes I even forget that I have a blog. The many social networks nowadays allow us to have a profile page, a photodump, a blog, and the many other extras there is to socializing online. I do wonder why I am registered to so many of them, such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Tumblr, Plurk, Blogger, etc. My point is? I forget these things that's why I don't update regularly. I'm thinking of just using three, but nah...

^ I just had some senseless musings there :|

What's new for this page? Well, you can see on the right side of this screen I've added a thingy that allows you to keep track where you've been in the Philippines. Sad to say, most of my misadventures have been concentrated in Luzon (you can't see Batanes much; I've lived there when I was a baby) and some part of Visayas (which is like a second home to me). Hopefully in the future, my finances would allow me to explore more of my country before I could even go abroad to explore new horizons.

That's about it for now. It's my "hell week" as we call it. Lots of final exams and requirements to complete. I could almost smell freedom, but I have to fight for it first. Ciao for now! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment