Thursday, July 21, 2011

may kadiliman bago ang bukang-liwayway

[title translated, it means: there is darkness before the the dawn]

My emotions have been fluctuating over the past few weeks. Most of the time, it was just the sadness eating me from the inside. You ever get that feeling when you are aware that you have a lot of friends, and yet somehow you feel so alone? That’s basically what I was feeling.

But that was about a week or two ago. I can’t really remember with all the good vibes happening recently. Funny thing is, there always is a silver lining; the darkness before the dawn, if you will. I am very thankful for reassuring friends, who would keep me company with laughter, stories, and good food. I am also very thankful for a very wonderful and supportive family that showers me with love and attention, always, amidst troubles and worries.

There is so much to share about life, but I have to work on my report for our Principles of Coaching class. Hihi, I won’t promise any new posts soon (I don’t even know if anyone’s reading my blog anyway).

1 comment: